Keeping safe at CoinGeek New York
To keep all our attendees and staff safe, we have implemented several important measures to reassure and protect everyone who attends CoinGeek New York. These measures are enforced and are continually assessed under CDC guidelines, New York State, and City regulations.
Below are the precautions and guidelines:
- All attendees must have proof of having at least one injection of approved COVID vaccine under the regulations of New York State.
- All staff working at the event and attendees must accept body temperature control to be accepted into the venue. This screening is to check if you are carrying any infectious diseases. If your body temperature exceeds the threshold required you will be denied entry into the venue.
- All persons must continue to wear a face-covering around the Sheraton Hotel while moving throughout the venue and in busy spaces.
- We will provide complimentary hand sanitiser and face-coverings at the registration desk. Additional standing stations will be throughout the venue
- We have increased all cleaning regimes before, during and post-event, sanitizing all surfaces throughout the venue.
- We are asking everyone to respect other attendees’ personal space where possible.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to welcoming you to CoinGeek New York.