Why Should I come to CoinGeek London?
CoinGeek Conferences are designed to ignite the growth of Bitcoin SV. Our events educate attendees about the unique technological capabilities of the Bitcoin SV blockchain, such as fostering business relationships to grow the real Bitcoin ecosystem, and bring together the global BSV community.
Attendees include professionals from leading blockchain and cryptocurrency start-ups, global enterprises, crypto mining operations, investors, and development groups.
Dr. Craig Wright, Chief Scientist of blockchain research and development firm nChain, is Bitcoin’s creator, Satoshi Nakamoto. He is a key leader of the Bitcoin SV ecosystem. Dr. Wright is a regular attendee of CoinGeek Conferences, and this is usually one of the best opportunities to know the latest on Bitcoin straight from the man himself.
CoinGeek London is one of the most important bitcoin conferences this year because it comes at the heels of the Genesis Upgrade, which returns Bitcoin SV to the “Satoshi Vision” for Bitcoin. It also comes two months or so before the next “halvening” of Bitcoin so this is the best place and time to get to know the latest developments in the field and their impact in various industries.
What Is Bitcoin SV (BSV) and why does it matter?
Bitcoin Satoshi Vision, or Bitcoin SV and BSV, is one of the three main competing Bitcoin projects. The others are Bitcoin Core (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
BSV is the rebirth of the original Bitcoin, designed to fulfil the “Satoshi Vision” of the original Bitcoin white paper.
BSV is the Bitcoin meant for business and the blockchain that all enterprises can build upon. Why? Because it’s the only protocol that’s set in stone, making it stable. It is also the only Bitcoin – and, indeed, perhaps the only digital currency – that can scale for use in business and trade.
BSV has consistently bigger blocks than BTC and BCH which means BSV can scale to thousands of transactions per second, unlike BCH and BTC. BSV consistently has far higher transaction volume than both BTC and BCH.
BSV is also regulation-compliant and law-abiding. BSV seeks to work within the boundaries of reasonable regulation and wishes to minimize its use for illicit activities. BSV is the only bitcoin that has a clear roadmap to be the world’s new money and global public blockchain for enterprise.
What are some real-world applications of Bitcoin SV?
BSV’s potential is already being realized. Some sample projects include:
- Institutional exchange DRIVE Markets in Canada is building a payments network on BSV.
- American online game company Kronoverse is using BSV’s greater capacity to record game battle data to the blockchain.
- UNISOT in Norway is a start-up creating a supply chain management solution on the BSV blockchain.
- Streaming service – where you get paid for content with Streamanity…
- …or like Twitter but, again, you get paid for likes and content with Twetch.
- They even store weather data on the BSV blockchain right now with WeatherSV.
- Korea has Buskon, which allows listeners to gift music artists with tokens. It is the first enterprise-level app developed in the BSV blockchain.
Become a Media Partner
Become a Media Partner
We are looking for media partners for our next Coingeek conference in London. Fill out the form below and we will send you our media partner packages